13 julho 2021

Let Me Introduce Myself.🌷

 


hey hey stacy! <3 

I made a little introduction about you these days, thanks for everything you contributed here on the blog!

So, I am in the process of improving my English writing and pronunciation skills through movies and music. I'm listening to many native speaker. I love it when I meet someone who speaks English so I can practice the language. I am still afraid to speak because of the judgment of making mistakes in grammar or having a bout of forgetfulness, although my mistakes have been adjusted through practice. Below, and an old article update!!

Q u e s t i o n s:

How old are you?  I'm 21 years old! 
Where you are from? I'm from brazil :-) 
What are you studying at university?  Part-time pedagogy, so i'm going to start studying for the accepted exam (University Entrance Exam (Entrance Test) 
What do you use to photograph? Samsung 
What software do you use to edit? Photoscape X 
How do you add writing? I write in Microsoft Word on my computer. 
What diary do you use? A simple notebook

Thank you for letting me share a glimpse of my life with you! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Tecnologia do Blogger.
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.