23 agosto 2022

winter studypost 📓 productive days, studying and stepping out of the comfort zone

Hi guys, welcome to another review here on the blog, today I brought you an update on the studies for the vestibular (ENEM), I decided to continue the search for a place in the IR class and I hope you like it ☕️


Guys, my classes started in the first weeks of July (two days ago), but I took advantage of my vacation to rest, read and plan the next steps of this great journey to "stardom" and lots of studying ahead - I have great difficulties in math and physics (for now). 

Why IR (International Relations) and longing for Foreign Trade? 

So let's start with the great desire to study international politics with focus on Latin America and BRICS (rumors that Argentina and Iran have a proposal to join the block). About the course and new with different study areas within the disciplines and since high school I wanted to at least visit the UN and learn about the conflicts in depth...

Since the creation of the UN (I think) and the great wars in the attempt to establish an order on this globe devastated by double-edged stories. (Going as far as hiring a high-level specialized team with multidisciplinary professionals to establish solid and positive debates for both sides - formed by lawyers, economists and internationalists).

I don't yet know what demands the course will prepare for or the harsh realities of the labor market (shock). In particular, I do not want to reveal the next steps in this scene. One of my greatest desires is to attend language classes and to have or conquer a place in this mudinho. :) I think or hope that the diplomatic career is interesting but deceives many (one possibility and research about the CACD).  I still want to step foot in Itamaraty - at the same time I am afraid of this big responsibility of facing a long term project. So I have no expectations, I just hope for the best - this is my mindset.

There are many scenes that involve many possibilities and I don't want to regret not trying again!!!  

byee:)

Nenhum comentĂĄrio:

Postar um comentĂĄrio

Tecnologia do Blogger.
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.